Friday, October 26, 2007

One for the money

Its time to get this party started right (and by party I mean work and by right I mean to make money). Last week I met with Ché Snelling of S&G Management & Consulting (soon to be S&S) and we laid down the foundation of what looks to be a beautiful collaboration. Ché is a local savvy business mogul who knows how to build corporations from the ground up. His primary concern is not running corporations but putting together the right elements in order to start an empire. Well it turns out that (locally) I am the best graphic designer that he has ever worked with professionally so now I am the official graphic design consultant to S & S Management and consulting. I'll have full details on the later though.







In other news while meeting with Mr. Snelling I also had the opportunity of meeting another gentleman by the name of André Savage who produces a sports television program on cable television known as "Game Savvy". It turns out that the logo I designed for a company named "Game Savvy" is being officially broadcast on the "Game Savvy" T.V. show. "Sweet". Looks like your boy Tigga is on his way up.

All of this means that I am going to be real busy real soon but I won't forget all of my people that got me this far. I'm working hard to fine tune my craft and make what I do the pinnacle of perfection. Until next time stay on the grind and keep your mind right.

Word.
Online Videos by Veoh.com

No comments: